- Where is The Lost Horizon located?
– The Lost Horizon is located at 5863 Thompson Rd. On the corner of Erie Blvd. & Thompson Road in Syracuse, NY
- Where is Lost Horizon parking?
– You can park in the lot in front of the venue. If that fills up there are several lots down Headson Dr. Be sure not to park in the Paradise Found, Laundromat or Gas Station parking lots.
- Where can I purchase tickets to upcoming concerts at The Lost Horizon?
– Tickets are available for purchase directly on this site. You can also purchase tickets to upcoming events at The Sound Garden in Armory Square.
- Are tickets available at the door, the day of the show?
Sometimes, unless the show sells out in advance. If a show sells out before doors open we’ll let you know on the website. To avoid ever having to worry about this be sure to purchase your tickets in advance. By doing this, it will guarantee your spot in the show.
- Can I use a credit card/debit card at the door?
– As of right now we cannot process card for ticket purchases at the door. However we do have an ATM in the venue.
- Can I purchase tickets any time throughout the day? What are you hours?
– The Lost Horizon is only open during show times. The Sound Garden is going to be your best option for purchasing tickets. They’re open 7 days a week.
- Is there a photo/video policy at The Lost Horizon?
– Different artists and different events have different polices. Its always best to abide to the standard policy which is; No flash photography, no pro cameras or anything with a detachable lens, no video or audio recording. This will save you the hassle of having to take your camera back to your car. If you’re inquiring about a press pass, please contact the artist.
- Is there seating at The Lost Horizon?
– The venue is general admission standing. However there are seats around the bar and in the booths around the venue.
- Can I bring in food & drinks into The Lost Horizon?
– No outside food or drinks are allowed in the venue.
- Does The Lost Horizon have a bar?
– Yes. The Lost Horizon has a huge bar located right in the middle of the venue. It always has TVs located at the bar, so don’t worry. If the big game falls on the same night as a show night you’ll be able to watch both.
- Are ticket refundable? What if the show gets cancelled or rescheduled?
– Tickets are not refundable. All sales are final. In the rare event that the show gets cancelled and you’ve already purchased a ticket, you will get refunded.